|search||Shop by:||cars & trucks||just added||hot deals||vehicle||brand||category||Information:||dealers||shipping||policy||questions||contact|
|made by||part number||real-time inventory status||price|
|Kyosho America||KYO30616B|| 2 in Hollis warehouse
|Turbo Scorpion Kit View parts|
With more performance and style through improvements to each key component, this machine is more than just a reproduction!
As part of the vintage series, the ever-popular Scorpion released in 1982 has been re-launched, and has undergone a detailed overhaul to match modern performance with retro styling. The new Turbo Scorpion remains true to the essence of the unique Scorpion design throughout, but features Scorpion-style wheels in the larger 2.2 inch modern standard wheels for improved off-road performance. In addition, 12mm oil shocks based on the Optima deliver rock-solid running stability and excellent damping characteristics that work in combination with high-grip front and rear tires with a 20mm wider front tread and 10mm longer wheelbase than the original Scorpion to realize improved control and handling performance. With a thorough modernization, the new Turbo Scorpion is ready and willing to accept modern-day power sources and compete on modern race circuits. The standard Turbo Scorpion is a fully optioned chassis configuration and is ready to take the punishment that goes with hard driving.
Semi Pre-assembled kit (gear box is pre-assembled)
Polycarbonate clear body
L type hexagonal wrench
Required for operation:
2ch 1 servo R/C system for cars
540 class motor
ESC compatible with motor used
Battery for chassis compatible with ESC used
Paint for polycarbonate body
Batteries for transmitter
Tools (1.5, 2, 2.5mm hexagonal wrench driver)
- Turbo Scorpion updated to meet the demands of the modern off-road racing scene.
- Kit includes pre-assembled gearbox. Features same racy-style mini bumper as the original.
- Decals included in kit are diecut. Stretch for easy application and beautiful body finish.
- Rear section reinforced with Rear Sus Post L, strengthened by added flange.
- Features accurate recreation of the original loop-mount light buckets. Optional LED lights can be simply bolted on.
- Screwed surfaces are countersunk for flat finish.
- Length: 408mm
- Width: 256mm
- Height: 145mm
- Wheelbase: 273mm
- Weight: 1500g (approx)
- Gear Ratio: 6.9 : 1 / 8.3 : 1 (select from 2-type)
When calling or writing, ask for KYO30616B 2 in Hollis warehouse
|Calling? Save time and ask for part number: KYO30616B|