|search||Shop by:||cars & trucks||just added||hot deals||vehicle||brand||category||Information:||dealers||shipping||policy||questions||contact|
|made by||part number||real-time inventory status||price|
|Kyosho America||KYO33010B|| 1 in Hollis warehouse
|INFERNO GT3 KIT GP View parts|
With realistic roll and movement as well as being easier to drive than 1/10 touring cars or 1/8 racing cars, the 1/8 GT category has developed a popular following around the world. As an established GP on-road racing category, specifications adhere to the regulations set by IFMAR (International Federation of Model Auto Racing). This Inferno GT3 chassis kit is the ideal model to compete in the 1/8 GT racing category. Based on Kyosho's flagship model, the Inferno MP9 TKI4 1/8 GP buggy, the GT3 represents a full model change from the previous Inferno GT2 version. Advanced specifications deliver increased racing performance through: improved surface tracing realized from newly designed short Big Bore Shocks and machine cut Duralumin shock stay; improved throttle response with a lighter diff; improved maneuverability from ideal weight distribution; secure high-grip road feel through optimal chassis rigidity; strong braking performance effectively bringing the weight of the moving chassis to a stop, and the essential durability and reliability needed by competition racers over long periods. The GT3 is fully equipped to compete and win under the most intense racing pressure and is the fastest road to racing glory.
Some components pictured are NOT included.
2-3 channel R/C system for cars
Servo x 2 for cars
Battery for receiver (stacked)
.21 size engine with rear exhaust
Manifold and muffler
Glow fuel for models
Starting tools (plug heater, fuel bottle, starter box)
Body and paint
Rubber tires, wheels and inserts.
Silicone oil (diff, shocks)
Various tools, instant glue
- Pure racing chassis kit based on Inferno MP9 TKI4, designed for circuit racing.
- Significantly lighter diff than the GT2 realizes improved throttle response.
- Short Big Bore Shocks and shock springs based on buggy version design.
- High-rigidity shock stay realizes full performance of oil shocks.
- New type large urethane bumper increases crash resistance.
- Choice of forward and rear mounting positions available for body mounting post. Bodies for GT2 can also be mounted.
- Length: 537mm
- Height: 116mm (without engine, body post)
- Weight: 3,270g approx.
- Wheelbase: 359mm
- Gear Ratio: 1st speed 10.14:1 / 2nd speed 7.90:1
- Engine: .21 class rear exhaust engine
When calling or writing, ask for KYO33010B 1 in Hollis warehouse
|Calling? Save time and ask for part number: KYO33010B|