|search||Shop by:||cars & trucks||just added||hot deals||vehicle||brand||category||Information:||dealers||shipping||policy||questions||contact|
|made by||part number||real-time inventory status||price|
|Kyosho America||KYO34361T2B|| 2 in Hollis warehouse
|Outlaw Rampage Blue Ep 2WD Truck Readyset RTR View parts|
The OUTLAW RAMPAGE brings a new dimension to R/C cars; incorporating real truck components in a 2WD scale truck. With a new chassis designed from the ground up, the underbody features double wishbone suspension on the front with a link system suspension on the rear in combination with the long stroke of high volume aerating oil shocks to deliver a standard of performance worthy of a 2WD trophy truck. Heavy-duty drive system realizes high durability and reliability and is designed to handle high loads with its 32-pitch module counter gear and diff gear and slipper clutch to manage sudden load changes from jump landings etc. With a power center combination consisting of the newly developed G15 brushed motor and large capacity Vortex WP Brush ESC 45A, the dynamic performance of the OUTLAW RAMPAGE is matched by its stunning 1970-80s trophy truck style with pre-cut and painted body with decals applied. Whether its the rough road or no road at all, the OUTLAW RAMPAGE puts the ultimate trucking experience in your hands.
FEATURES:- Add 4 x AA size batteries for the transmitter and charge the battery for the chassis and this factory assembled Readyset is set for action.
- Steering mechanism with slider system makes efficient use of narrow space and is easy to assemble/disassemble by connecting the ball link.
- Front bumper features 3-piece structure that protects the chassis from hard impact.
- All screws are hex type for easier maintenance.
- Newly developed 15-turn G15 brushed motor delivers high torque output characteristics.
- Pre-cut and painted body complete with decals applied recreates the image of 70s -80s trophy trucks.
- Optional LED light unit (for 2 light：No.97054-2、for 4 light：No.97054-4) can be easily installed.
- Includes 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter. Features throttle endpoint and steering dual rate setting.
YOU WILL RECEIVE:- Pre-assembled chassis installed with R/C unit
- Factory finished body with coloring and printed
- Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter
- TEAM ORION VORTEX WP Brush 45A ESC
- G15 brushed motor
- 7.2V-1800 Ni-MH battery
- AC Charger
- Hex wrench
- Cross wrench
REQUIREMENTS:- 4 x AA-size batteries for transmitter
SPECIFICATIONS:- Length 555mm (with body)
- Width 262mm (with body)
- Height 231mm (with body)
- Wheelbase 335mm
- Tread (F/R) 204mm/204mm
- Tires (F/R interchangeable) 10838mm
- Gear Ratio 12.65 : 1
- Motor 15 turn 540 type (G15 motor)
- Weight 2,000g approx.
description revised by: SN January 23, 2019
When calling or writing, ask for KYO34361T2B 2 in Hollis warehouse
|Calling? Save time and ask for part number: KYO34361T2B|
|this product is made by: Kyosho America
20322 Valencia Circle
Lake Forest, CA 92630
All warranties and guarantees, including missing items, are handled directly by the manufacturer of that item. Should there be any problem with a product, you (The Customer) will need to contact the manufacturer to obtain service. Manufacturer contact information is available upon request. We must be contacted for a return authorization number before returning items for any reason. We cannot accept returned items that have been opened or are not in their original sealed factory containers.
Privacy All content © 2019 Hobby Etc. Inc., 26 Clinton Dr, Hollis, New Hampshire 03049, USA
phone: 603-883-4919 HAVE PART NUMBERS READY! fax: 603-595-1498
Retail Store Hours: Monday through Saturday 8 AM to 5 PM (Eastern time zone)